- LD Online is the leading website on learning disabilities, learning disorders and differences.
- National resource on ADHD. National nonprofit organization that improves the lives of people affected by ADHD through education, advocacy, and support.
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- State of Illinois Board of Education
- Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
- International Dyslexia Association (IDA)
- Council for Exceptional Children
- The Center for Talent Development (CTD) at Northwestern University is dedicated to helping gifted and talented students, age 4 through grade 12, reach full potential.
- Sample letter requesting evaluation by the school district
- Questions to ask specialists who evaluate for learning disabilities
- Parents, educators, advocates, and attorneys come to Wrightslaw for accurate, reliable information about special education law, education law, and advocacy for children with disabilities.
- Professionals in Learning Disabilities and Special Education. Qualified Educational Therapists provide diagnostic evaluations and or tutoring in academics and learning strategies for children and adults.
- Useful guide to grammar and writing; includes a searchable index and downloadable documents, quizzes, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Software to facilitate the organization of written work for young or older writers.
- Dragon Speech Recognition Software.
- Software to aid reading and writing skills.
- Smart pen technology
- Where to purchase Right-Line Paper.
- Handwriting Without Tears.
- Brand New Readers books
- Reading pens
- Sports Illustrated for Kids Time for Kids
- Scholastic News (formerly Weekly Reader)
- Hands on math programs making critical concepts appealing and accessible.
- Interactive math resources (worksheets, flashcards, & more)
- Help for students who have difficulty retrieving words in certain contexts (despite good comprehension)
ACT and SAT: